This article is to help you with the configuration on user IP phone or Mobile phone, based on the add-on your customers are using.
1. IP Phone License:
- Can be used with IP Phone or Softphone
- Able to make outgoing and receive incoming calls
Option 1: Manual Provision
- Go to BizPhone app and get the SIP credentials under Extension Control section - Sip Account Info for IP Phone
- Use the credentials to configure the IP Phone or softphone. This step varies depending on the phone model. You can check with the phone provider for the details.
Option 2: Auto Provision
This option is only available for Yealink phones that are purchased through Hoiio.
- Go to Bizphone app then click Provisioning tab
- You should see the list of MAC addresses of all your phones there. If not, click Import to import them in
- Click Auto Provision. The MAC addresses will be assigned randomly to the extensions
- (Optional) You can reassign the MAC address to the designated extension.
- Connect the phones to the internet and they will get provisioned automatically.
2. Mobile phone license:
- Able to make outgoing calls only
- Support both Android and iOS
Step 1: Ask your customers to download the mobile app: BizPhone by B3Networks from the respective app store.
Step 2: Go to BizPhone app and click the extension you want to assign the mobile license to
Step 3: Click Assign Staff then assign it to the desired user.
Send an activation link to your user
Step 4: Click the link to send the magic link to them. They should receive the email similar to the one below
Step 5: Login to the app using either of the 2 methods
- Open the email from their smartphone and click the magic link Click here
- Open the app and key in the provided code