With Hoiio Call Tracking now you can choose to track visitors from only a particular source.
The benefit of this is you can choose to display your Hoiio Call Tracking number for only for visitors from your paid ads.
This is how you can do it.
1. Log in to your hoiio.com account and go to the call tracking app.
2. Create a new campaign or navigate to an existing campaign and add a tracker.
3. Select "track visitors"
4. Choose a tracker name and placeholder text. The text in the placeholder text field will be displayed for users from a source that you do not wish to track.
So we recommend you use your phone number here.
5. Now in the "Tracking Sources" field, choose the sources you want to track. The placeholder text on your web page will be automatically replaced with your hoiio call tracking number for visitors coming from the sources selected here. All other visitors will see the placeholder text (read bullet #4)
6. Select your pool size or numbers and click "Create Tracker"
Voila you're done!
Now only Visitors from the selected sources in Step #5 will see your call tracking number. The rest will see your placeholder number.