Using the Mobile App
Click the Bizphone icon on your phone to launch it.
Once the app is started, you will be direct to the Contact list.
- Click on the Wheel icon on top left side to ensure the Caller ID and Calling Method is on the right mode. Hoiio offers two different calling methods, Internet Call and Call Back.
- Click Back to be on Main Screen.
- Click the Dial Pad icon on top right corner to access the Dial Screen. The country code is already there, so you only key in the destination number and click on Call Button.
Using the Web Portal
- Login to the web portal https://portal.hoiio.com/auth/#/signin (Please use Chrome for best result)
- Click on triple bars icon on top left corner, from the slide table, select Bizphone
- From top bar, select Call
- Choose your calling method, enter your destination number in Recipient box, and click [Call]
+ If you choose Callback, you will receive a callback shortly on your mobile phone which will connect you to your recipient. (Please ensure you have the register number updated in Settings to avoid Error)
+ If you choose Internet Call, a call will be made automatically to your recipient.
For more information on different calling methods, refer here.