To configure calls, login to your user portal first.
- Click on Main Menu icon (triple bars icon), select Direct Line
- Once inside, check if you are on the correct Direct Line account by clicking on the number on top right corner Under Configure > Select Forwarding numbers.
- Click on the [+] icon to start adding more Recipient lines (max. 6 lines)
- Label: Label the phone number for easy identification purposes.
- Forward calls to: Enter the phone number (with [+] and country code.
- Receiving calls:
- Tick/ check if you wish to know the incoming calls to your device is through the Direct Line or directly on your SIM card.
- Un-tick/ un-check if you want to know the real Caller number.
- Number schedule:
- Active all time: If you would like calls forwarded to this number all the time.
- Active in office hours: If you would like customize the period of time calls are forwarded.
- Inactivate: Turn off the call forwarding
Hints to configure the Office Hours
- Timezone: Upon selecting Active in office hours, you can select the timezone.
- Hours: Configure the specific time you want calls to be forwarded to you on each day of the week.
- If you do not want to receive any calls at all on a particular day, click the blue button to switch off.
Apply: When you are done, click on Apply.
In order to configure another number, click on [+] button repeat the steps 1 to 6 again.
Mobile - Not Available since 21 November 2016
Follow this link for related article