What happens when I decide to unsubscribe my Virtual Line service?
- The Virtual Line will carry on running until the expiry date and then it will be terminated.
- However, the Hoiio number sticks with that subscription will be reserved for 3 months under your account. Upon expiration of the reservation period, you will lose the subscription permanently.
How do I unsubscribe?
- Log in to the user portal.
- Make sure if you are in the right account view - Personal/ Company.
- Choose Subscription tab (1) > click on User on the right hand side (2) > Choose Unsubscribe at the bottom (3)
If you wish to terminate the service, which means stopping using it immediately, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the unused charge for the remaining days will not be refunded, according to Hoiio Term of use