For basic set-up of your device itself, please kindly find and refer to an installer guide for your model on the Ericsson-LG support website.
1. On your IP phone device, go to the settings > "8. Information" and check the IP Address of your phone.
2. Open a web browser and type your IP address + :8000 in the address bar.
3. Input user name and password and log in to the Web Manager. Default user name is private and password is lip.
4. Once at the home screen, click on “VoIP Configuration”
5. Under Line Settings, enter the following information:
- Proxy Address: siptrunk.hoiio.com
- Proxy Port: 5060(Default)
- Display Name: Anything you want to appear on LCD
- *Name: <sip username>
- *Authentication Name: <sip username>
- *Authentication Password: <sip password>
* Please use the Username and Password that Hoiio provides.
7. Once you have entered all information, click on Change and reboot your IP phone.
**To make outgoing calls, follow this standard: <country code> + <area code> + <destination>. For example, if you are calling a Singapore number 12345678, key in: 6512345678 and call.
Articles you may also be interested in: