*You need a Hoiio SIP Line. If you have not gotten one yet, please refer to Getting started with SIP.
Follow these steps to set up your phone easily:
1. Download the 3CXPhone here and install it.
2. Click on ""Create Profile" on the popup window.
* Or if you miss the popup window, Click on the menu button > "Account".
3. On the "Accounts" tab, click on "New" and open "Account Settings".
4. Enter the following information.
- Account name: Hoiio SIP
Caller ID: Anything you would like
- Extension, ID: Hoiio SIP Username (e.g. sip1234567)
- Password: Hoiio SIP Password
- I am out of the office – external IP: siptrunk.hoiio.com
5. Click “Advanced Settings” to configure STUN and Codec.
- STUN server: stun.hoiio.com
- Audio codecs: move GSM to the top of the codec list
6. Click OK until the end and you’re done. You should see the status of Hoiio SIP in 3CX to be “On Hook”.
* Outgoing calls with 3CXPhoneTo make outgoing calls, follow this standard: <country code> + <area code> + <destination>. For example, if you are calling a Singapore number 12345678, key in: 6512345678 and call.
* Incoming calls with 3CXPhone
When someone calls your Hoiio SIP’s incoming number, 3CXPhone will ring. Select Answer to pick up the call.
Articles you may also be interested in: