*You need a Hoiio SIP Line. If you have not gotten yet, please refer to Getting started with SIP.
Follow these steps to set up your IP softphone easily:
1. Download Bria here and install.
2. Select "No login required" and click Continue.
3. Enter your Bria 3 License Key provided by CounterPath.
4. Click on > Softphone > Account Settings > Add > SIP Account.
5. Enter the following information:
- User ID*: Hoiio SIP Username (e.g. sip1234567)
- Domain: siptrunk.hoiio.com
- Password*: Hoiio SIP Password
Display name: Anything you would like
6. Press “OK” and you are done.
**To make outgoing calls, follow this standard: <country code> + <area code> + <destination>. For example, if you are calling a Singapore number 1234 5678, key in: 65 1234 5678 and call.
Articles you may also be interested in: