* You need a Hoiio SIP line. If you have not gotten one yet, please refer to Getting started with SIP.
Follow these steps to set up your phone easily:
1. Go to the App Store and search for "Zoiper"
2. Download the app (allow it to send you push notifications if you like to receive incoming calls)
4. Click on "+" on the top right corner and select Yes
5. Choose [ SIP account] and Enter the following information
- Account Name (your name or whatever)
- Domain: xxx.hoiio.com (we did provide you)
- Username: sipxxxxxxx (we did provide you)
- Sip Password: Please check the provided Password
- Caller ID: key in the caller ID we provided
To receive incoming calls, follow those steps below:
- Allow the app to send you push notifications
- Go to Settings > Incoming Calls
- Turn on Force background and Wi-Fi Keep Active.
* Turn off those two when you do not need to receive incoming calls as those settings will significantly reduce the battery life.
Articles you may also be interested in: