Follow those simple steps below to configure the IP phone with Hoiio SIP:
1. On your phone device, click Menu > Status > and check the IP address.
2. Open a web browser and type in the IP address in the address bar.
3. Type in the Username and Password. The default is "admin" for both Username and Password.
4. Click on the VoIP tab in the left and enter the following information:
- Server Address: siptrunk.hoiio.com
- Server Port: 5060
- Authentication User: SIP account we provide (e.g. sip 1234567)
- Authentication Password: SIP password we provide.
- SIP User: SIP account we provide (same as Authentication Name)
- Display Name: Anything you like to appear on the LCD of your phone.
- Enable Registration: Check
5. Click on Apply
6. Click on STUN on top and enter the following information:
- Server Address: stun.hoiio.com
- Server Port: 3478
- Local SIP Port: 5060
- Use STUN: Check
7. Click on Phone in the left and choose G711a, G711u, G729 for the first, second and third codec respectively, then click on Apply.
**To make outgoing calls, follow this standard: <country code> + <area code> + <destination>. For example, if you are calling a Singapore number 1234 5678, key in: 65 1234 5678 and call.
**On the Phone tab, you can change the Tone Standard depending what country you stay.
Articles you may also be interested in: