Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Assemble your IP phone device and connect network, powersource and handset.
2. On your IP phone, Click the setting bottun, go to Status > Network Status > IP Address
3. Note down the IP address
4. Open a web browser and type in the IP address in the address bar.
5. Once you log in, click on Admin Login.
6. Open the Ext 1 Tab and enter the following information:
- Line Enable: Yes
- SIP Port: 5060
- Proxy: siptrunl.hoiio.com
- User Name: Anything
- User ID: SIP account we provide (e.g. sip1234567)
- Password: SIP password we provide
- Preferred Codec: G728a
- Second Preferred Codec: G711u
- Second Preferred Codec: G711a
7. Scroll up again and click on the Phone tab
8. Choose Extention 1 for Line Key 1
9. Scroll down and click on Submit All Changes
**To make outgoing calls, follow this standard: <country code> + <area code> + <destination>. For example, if you are calling a Singapore number 1234 5678, key in: 65 1234 5678 and call.
Articles you may also be interested in: