If your SIP registration failed, please check the following:
- Double confirm that your internet is working well. In order checking internet you can
- Launch web browser like chrome and address to google.com or bing.com or may also hoiio.com.
- Ping google.com or ping sip1.hoiio.com (or siptrunk.hoiio.com)
- Login to your Hoiio account, click on the SIP app and check to confirm if you are using the correct SIP credentials. You have to check following information and make sure your configuration must be matched:
- SIP username
- SIP Password
- SIP Server
- Double check your NAT and firewall settings and ensure that they follow the settings within the SIP App configuration page. If you make any settings changes at this step, please remember to restart the devices to ensure that the new settings are deployed.
- Ensure you remove all expired SIP trunk, In case you try to register expired SIP trunk, we treat that is hacking case then block all traffic come from your device via public IP.